JAGGAER is pleased to announce the 19.1 release of JAGGAER Advantage. The 19.1 release provides auction enhancements and many improvements around contracts, machine learning, analytics, and user experience.
- Auction Enhancements: Support for Japanese Auction format in the new auction monitor, usability/efficiency enhancements, and additional supplier information on monitoring screens, making auctions easier and faster to manage
- Archived and Deactivated Suppliers: Allows users to deactivate and archive suppliers they are no longer working with, decreasing clutter and improving privacy
- Master Contract Documents: Adds the opportunity for negotiation during the RFQ process
- Machine Learning: Introduces new Machine Learning algorithms for data classification as well as an improved process to manage the Global Knowledgebase, speeding up the data classification process
- Actionable Analytics: Introduces analytics that go beyond visibility to deliver actionable insights
- User Experience: Brings a modern user interface to Category and Supplier 360 views