Product Release: Sourcing 19.3
- New Export Evaluation Spreadsheet allows users to export key item and supplier data points in a flattened, multiple sheet excel file for maximum data manipulation and focus.
- Supplier performance data from JAGGAER ONE Supplier Management integrated for use in sourcing evaluations so that buyers can evaluate scorecard data and disqualify supplier from award consideration during the event review.
- New filter options to quickly assess event award history to diverse suppliers or suppliers within a targeted supplier class. These attributes are also included in the Supplier Award Summary report.
- New Sourcing Approvals menu in navigation combines all approval-related actions in a single menu
19.3 Product Release: General Site Enhancements
- Notification: Changes to Web browser support – As of the 19.3 release, JAGGAER solutions will no longer work with older versions of Internet Explorer (versions 6-10).
- Updated Site Navigation Interface – an updated interface including new product iconography and navigation bar (including the separation of document search and approvals) is on by default in your test environment. The new interface is still optional in production until the March 2020 release.
- New search interface includes configurable results, additional filters, and a more user friendly experience. This new search is on by default for sales orders, receipts, sales invoices, and requests with no opt out. The new search interface continues to be optional for requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices until the March 2020 release.
- Supplier legal structure options determined by the supplier’s country of origin to further support multi-national business interests.
- New supplier network search to easily view all changes to your suppliers’ data.
- Improved functionality for configuration of UOMs and currency exchange rates.