- Incorporates heat maps into the Control Panel and bid graph tab, giving users the ability to see bid distance from historic and reserve pricing
- Allows users to drill down to see bidder details, cost, savings, historic prices, and last bid price for specific items in the bid graph
- Adds the ability to export bid graphs for individual items to PDF
Reverse Auction Lots
- Gives user the ability to
configure lots inside the auction tool so that they can award based on supplier
performance across the entire lot.
- Gives purchasers the option to monitor individual line item bids and overall lot bids.
- Allows users to more efficiently award multiple items to the same bidder.
- Allows greater flexibility in auction configuration and feedback granularity.
- Allows suppliers to see and bid on line items while receiving real time feedback on both individual line items and lot pricing.