Product Release: Contracts 19.1
- Provides platform configuration options for sharing contracts with suppliers during RFQ negotiations, allowing Master Contract Document negotiations during the RFQ process
- Introduces, in all objects managing approval via matrix, the capability to have a team of users who can act on a single step of sequential approval workflow. All members of the team will have full access on the approval, but as soon as a member from team submits the approval decision the step will be considered complete.
- Ensures that team members are always kept up to date by adding the ability to send alerts to all contract email recipients when the electronic signature process is complete without having to manually check on the contract status
- Updates and improves user interface and user experience, streamlining existing process and significantly reducing actions required for completion
- Simplifies administration and support features across different functionalities in the contract lifecycle. Reorganizes and rationalizes some of the user rights, allowing different actions to be available not only to Contract Managers.