Product Release: Inventory Management 19.3
- Improved automatic allocation of inventory based on receipt location.
- Purchase order cancellations automatically update stockroom sales orders.
- New stocked item section on the receipt import to automatically update item inventory and related inventory receipts in the stockroom.
- Receipt search now includes the Receipt ID.
19.3 Product Release: General Site Enhancements
- Notification: Changes to Web browser support – As of the 19.3 release, JAGGAER solutions will no longer work with older versions of Internet Explorer (versions 6-10).
- Updated Site Navigation Interface – an updated interface including new product iconography and navigation bar (including the separation of document search and approvals) is on by default in your test environment. The new interface is still optional in production until the March 2020 release.
- New search interface includes configurable results, additional filters, and a more user friendly experience. This new search is on by default for sales orders, receipts, sales invoices, and requests with no opt out. The new search interface continues to be optional for requisitions, purchase orders, and invoices until the March 2020 release.
- Supplier legal structure options determined by the supplier’s country of origin to further support multi-national business interests.
- New supplier network search to easily view all changes to your suppliers’ data.
- Improved functionality for configuration of UOMs and currency exchange rates.