- Promotional price flags and details show wherever prices appear
- Suppliers can confirm orders delivered to them by email without having to log into their portal. Buyers can find this confirmation easier with a new “Confirmations” tab on the PO document that lets them see the estimated delivery date and any additional comments.
- Multi-Factor authentication capabilities have been extended to Purchase Order approvals.
- Strengthened and expanded our integration capabilities with complex ERP systems.
21.1 Product Release: General Site Enhancements
This pdf document provides notes on the release update per product, including a detailed explanation of the new features included
JAGGAER Indirect 21.1 Release Highlights:
- Last year we completed our early adoption program for the new user experience (UX)
- Customers still using the classic UX will be upgraded to the new experience so look for upcoming communications regarding your production upgrade date.
- Business Analytics have had some minor cosmetic upgrades and some nice usability enhancements, including examples and recommendations, making it easier to start a report.