- Easier editing of contract metadata eliminating the need to make changes in multiple places.
- Support non-disclosure agreement contracts for the out-of-the-box Contract Risk Analysis models.
- Ability to validate commodity codes and units of measure values when adding or editing contract non-catalog items.
- Ability to prevent eSignature from being used in locations where electronic signatures are not valid.
- Configure by contract type so only relevant fields for a specific type are visible.
21.2 Product Release: General Site Enhancements
This pdf document provides notes on the release update per product, including a detailed explanation of the new features included
JAGGAER Indirect 21.2 Release Highlights:
- Introducing JAGGAER Adopt and Assist for Procure to Pay
- Adopt – in-application support which will drive system education and adoption to help your organization understand how users are utilizing the platform.
- Assist – a virtual assistant available 24/7 that uses natural, conversational language to answer questions, provide guidance, find data, or start a new task.
- A new Business Analytics dashboard measures the value your company is realizing in areas like estimated savings, performance and goals and compares your KPIs against industry standards.