21.2 Product Release: General Site Enhancements
This pdf document provides notes on the release update per product, including a detailed explanation of the new features included
JAGGAER Advantage 21.2 Release Highlights:
- Other users can now be enabled to act on behalf of the Platform Administrator with access to the Administration menu and other critical, restricted tasks.
- INTRODUCING: JAGGAER Advise
– This recommendation engine operates through customer-defined rules to reduce complexity in procurement.
– All recommendation decisions will be communicated back to the engine for analytical purposes. This data will be used to refine the process and enable more precise recommendations in future.
– Site administrators will be able to configure the rules that generate recommendations across: Extend an RFx Deadline, Supplier Recommendations, and Supplier Universal Assessments.
- Users with the necessary permissions will be able to view these recommendations and choose to accept or decline each recommendation that is presented to them.