- In an advanced cart in the new shopping experience, we have added editable fields so shoppers who do not have access to the checkout may provide necessary order information.
- Enforce a total quantity limit to prevent overspending on a single contract item.
- Enhanced order collaboration with suppliers by adding an order acknowledgement notification for buyers and allowing suppliers to make change requests within the supplier portal.
- Custom field names, such as accounting codes and value descriptions, can be translated in an enabled language.
21.2 Product Release: General Site Enhancements
This pdf document provides notes on the release update per product, including a detailed explanation of the new features included
JAGGAER Indirect 21.2 Release Highlights:
- Introducing JAGGAER Adopt and Assist for Procure to Pay
- Adopt – in-application support which will drive system education and adoption to help your organization understand how users are utilizing the platform.
- Assist – a virtual assistant available 24/7 that uses natural, conversational language to answer questions, provide guidance, find data, or start a new task.
- A new Business Analytics dashboard measures the value your company is realizing in areas like estimated savings, performance and goals and compares your KPIs against industry standards.